Lindy 7.5m Cat.6 UTP networking cable Yellow
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
Colour code your network!
- Full CAT6 specification with moulded snagless boots;
- Snagless strain relief prevents damage to the RJ-45 latch during installation and removal;
- Standards: ISO/IEC 11801, EN50173, EIA/EIA 568B.2;
- Gigabit Ethernet ready;
- 100% performance tested;
- Stranded core cables allowing repeated flexing without damage, prolonging the life of the cable;
- Ideal for connecting computers, hubs, switches, print servers, patch panels, etc.;
- Useful for colour coding your departments, workgroups, etc.
Technical Specifications Lindy 7.5m Cat.6 UTP. Cable length: 7.5 m, Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector gender: Male/Male, Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Cable colour: Yellow
Features Lindy 7.5m Cat.6 UTP. Cable length: 7.5 m, Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector gender: Male connector / Male connector, Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Cable colour: Yellow
Release Date 23.06.2011
Manufacturer Part Number 45836