With USB ports on laptops becoming a precious commodity, an external hub can be the answer to maintaining optimal productivity. The UH4000C USB 3.0 4-Port Hub & Charger ensures you can connect all your peripheral desktop accessories to your laptop, as well as quickly charge your smartphone or tablet. Leveraging USB 3.0 technology, each of the four ports can support lightning fast transfer speeds so you can work more efficiently. The ports also double as chargers, ensuring the battery on your favorite devices never runs out. With 3 AMPs available, you can use any of the ports to provide a fast charge for a tablet and a smartphone, or other combination of low power devices. Because there are no drivers to download, simply insert the USB cable it into your laptop, plug in the power cord, and you’re ready to go.
- Add 4 USB ports for simple device expansion
- USB 3.0 for data speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0
- 3 AMPs are available to fast charge smartphones and/or a tablet when hub is plugged into a wall outlet for external power
- Plug & Play installation with no driver downloads necessary
- Compatible with systems running Windows® 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS® X 10.6 or later
- Charging ports are compliant with USB BC 1.2 standard and compatible with BC 1.2 devices such as iPad® 4th gen, iPad Air™ and iPad mini (check your device specs)
Technical Specifications Kensington UH4000C USB 3.0 4-Port Hub & Charger — Black. Hub interfaces: USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A. Data transfer rate: 5000 Mbit/s. Output voltage: 5 V. Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Wind, Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard,Mac OS X 10.7 Lion,Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion,Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Width: 75 mm, Depth: 51 mm, Height: 14.5 mm
Manufacturer Part Number K33979EU
This discussion is intended to exchange information between customers. If your question answered within 48 hours, the answer gives you an expert of Dodax.