Slain, Back From Hell, 1 Nintendo Switch-Spiel
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
All hail the Great Horned Metal God!
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.
Accompanying by the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant (formerly of Celtic Frost).
- Challenging ‘elemental’- based melee and magical combat
- 6 hours of bone-crushing, metal-fuelled mayhem and grisly gore
- Choose from 3 unique weapons in your fight against the demon hordes.
- Full soundtrack recorded by Curt Victor Bryant formerly of Celtic Frost.
- Cunningly concealed secrets (shhh).
- Boss fights, mini-boss fights, sub-mini- boss fights and macro-sub- mini-boss fights.
- No laborious leveling, no tedious grinding, no wimpy crafting!
Features Digerati Slain: Back from Hell. Game edition: Basic, Platform: Nintendo Switch, Genre: Action / Adventure, ESRB rating: M (Mature), PEGI rating: 16, Developer: Andrew Gilmour / Stage Clear Studios, Release date (DD/MM/YYYY): 07/12/2017
Release Date 18.07.2018
Dimension 6.65 x 4.17 x 0.35 inches
Product Weight 1.80 ounces
Manufacturer Part Number NBG68275