DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Costa Rica
by Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
VAT included - FREE Shipping
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
$26.96 incl. VAT
Only 1 items available Only 10 items available
Check other buying options
1 Offer for $27.23
Sold by Dodax EU
$27.23 incl. VAT
Delivery: between 2021-06-22 and 2021-06-24
Welcome to Costa Rica - unmatched in beauty and biodiversity
Whether you want to experience incredible wildlife, scuba dive in crystal-clear waters or savor a cup of world-famous coffee, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Costa Rica has to offer. Inside you'll find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts.
Home to some of the world's happiest people, Costa Rica offers visitors the promise of Pura Vida. With sun-drenched beaches, lush valleys, abundant wildlife and countless opportunities for outdoor adventure, it's easy to see why Costa Rica is considered to be paradise.
Our regularly updated guide brings Costa Rica to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Costa Rica's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- a detailed guide with information on animals, terrain, flora and conservation
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Costa Rica, from Guanacaste and the Northern Nicoya to the Caribbean, San José to the Southern Zone
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Travelling through central America? Look out for our DK Eyewitness guides to Mexico, Cuba and the Caribbean.
Experience the world with DK Travel.DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Winner, Gold Award, Top Guidebook 2020 Wanderlust Magazine Reader Travel Awards
Number of Pages:
Dorling Kindersley Ltd.
October 15, 2019
0.216 x 0.126 x 0.017 m; 0.326 kg