by Betascript Publishing
VAT included - FREE Shipping
Do you like this product? Spread the word!
$59.67 incl. VAT
Only 1 items available Only 1 items available
High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Qadas was a Lebanese village located 17 kilometers northeast of Safad that was depopulated during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war. One of seven Shiite Muslim villages called Metawalis that fell within the boundaries of British Mandate Palestine, Qadas lay adjacent to Nebi Yusha, near the tel of the Biblical city of Kedesh Naftali. The village of Qadas contained many natural springs which served as the village water supply and a Roman temple dating back to the second century AD. Cadasa is mentioned in the Bible as being a Tyrian city that was sacked by the Jews in their revolt against the Roman empire. Under Israelite rule, it was known as Kadesh Naphthali. Under the rule of the Islamic Abbasid Caliphate in the 10th century CE, Qadas was a town in Jund al-Urrdun ("District of Jordan"). In 1517, Qadas was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire after it was captured from the Mamluks, and by 1596, it was under the administration of the nahiya ("subdistrict") of Tibnin, under Sanjak Safad.
Number of Pages:
0.229 x 0.152 x 0.012 m; 0.322 kg